Shoes Maintenance Tips
1. Keep the shoes in a dust proof bag or wrapped with a soft cloth, avoid contact with solvents, acids, alkali, oils and other corrosive materials. Clean shoes regularly, avoid hard brushing and the use of shoe polish on the shoe surface; this will reduce the life of the shoe itself.
2. Artificial leather: Cleaning of artificial leather surface is relatively simple, just clean the surface with a damp cloth and then dry-wipe immediately.
3. Sanded Leather (Suede Leather): This material is also relatively simple to clean, use a clean and dry toothbrush; brush the surface in one direction.
4. Patent leather: This leather is the easiest to clean due to its non-absorbing nature. Clean the leather with a wet cloth and dry-wipe immediately.
5. Special fabric leather: To clean this type of material, use a small toothbrush dipped in mild detergent and brush on the stained spots, and then clean with a small toothbrush dipped in water. Dry-wipe with a clean cloth.
6. For other maintenance and cleaning, professional cleaning service is strongly recommended.